EN // FR // DE
Not signed in
Sign In / Sign Up
Welcome to the ‘Prison Valley’ web doc forums. This is the place where you can discuss prisons, share what you know and have a debate with other Internet users from around the world. And to experience the ‘Prison Valley’ film, click here.

Miscellaneous

• 3 Comments

If you look for merde you will find merde....

Seriously?! If you have never visited this area, you would think that it is all crap and disgruntled guards and prison employees from your film, quite the injustice you portrayed....but I guess if you look for the crap you will find it! I have visited that area and found it to be one of the most beautiful places I have seen, the white water rafting is amazing, the hiking trails are to die for the lakes and parks are beautiful...it seems to me that all you were looking for is the negative and that's what you found, pretty sad. It also seems to me for a place that welcomed you with open arms you sure stabbed them in the back.

Posted by dragonfly
    Apr 30th 2010 (edited May 3rd 2010)

Whatever. Maybe some of us really are not that into white water rafting, hiking, mtn climbing. There aren't any lakes to speak of in CC. Sorry, I prefer the city! There are negative aspect to all places. I actually feel safer in big cities than in Canon. The corruption there just thrives & prospers until they 'throw the bums OUT'!

Dear DragonFly,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to contribute to our forums and leaving your testimonies here. For this was what we had in mind for Prison Valley: start a discussion. On behalf of all the team, sincerely, thank you.

Please find our complete answer to you here:
    http://prisonvalley.arte.tv/en/forums/discussion/133/inaccuracies/#Comment_380

Thank you.

Looks like a beautiful place to live! Are the prisons hiring? I would love to raise my kids there. How are the schools? The Little Caesars guys are great dancers, makes me hungry for pizza...mmm! And another quick comment, if the classy lady, Brenda, that visits her husband in the federal prison thinks the town is so "trashy", maybe she needs to venture outside Riviera motel parking lot...just saying!

PS. Nice flip flops!

1 to 4 of 4

Prison Valley Forums, powered by Vanilla 1.1.10.
ContactsBlogTerms of useLegal notice