EN // FR // DE
Not signed in
Sign In / Sign Up
Welcome to the ‘Prison Valley’ web doc forums. This is the place where you can discuss prisons, share what you know and have a debate with other Internet users from around the world. And to experience the ‘Prison Valley’ film, click here.

Miscellaneous

• 3 Comments

mocumentary?

This is a mocumentary, right? If you wanted to reduce the numbers of people in prison in America you should have done a documentary on the legalization of pot. I think that your true point was to give Canon a bad name among the French so Christo doesn’t string his oversized bed sheets over the river. If that is it, good luck. Christos project is not only bad for the ecology of the area it is going to create strainers in the river which have a tendency to kill rafters (that’s bad). Also I am currently in college, studding biochemistry in one of the top chem. programs in the nation, and feel like my education from the high school in Canon City was top of the line! You made it look like all of the kids from hear are stuck working for DOC or incarcerated and I have to say that it will be a cold day in hell when ether of those happen for me or, to be quit frank, any of my Canon City compadres . I feel like your film has to be treated like that of a low budget horror movie or anything Glen Beck… cries, mildly entertaining but in the end you wonder why you wasted your time!

Posted by kmsnyder
    May 24th 2010 (edited May 24th 2010)

@ kmsnyder. If you took a time to watch Prison Valley, you probably couldn't miss the voice over saying :"The war on drugs, more severe sentences (they’ve doubled in 20 years), a clampdown on probation; that’s what’s behind these figures." If you didn't yet, read our FAQ : http://prisonvalley.arte.tv/en/forums/discussion/139/our-answers-to-the-residents-of-fremont-county-faq/
    Thanks.

Snyder ,why are you bashing Glen Beck ? He brings alot of important topics out to uncover truths.
    STUDYING is spelled just like I spelled it to be QUITE frank with you.
    Ju musta gotta top notch edumacation and shuld prufreed ur work bether. That wouldn't be Kevin Snyder would it ?
    As far as Christo goes he should go drape his drapes somewhere else or put all that money to something that actually helps mankind instead of in the name of "art" ...

1 to 3 of 3

Prison Valley Forums, powered by Vanilla 1.1.10.
ContactsBlogTerms of useLegal notice